Shannon Seeley is one of those fitness models that belong to United States. In this article, we’re going to provide Shannon Seeley life details such as Fitness, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Married Life etc.
- Shannon Seeley Biography
- Shannon Seeley Physical Appearance such as Height, Weight, Measurements
- Shannon Seeley Family Background
- Shannon Seeley Education Background
- Shannon Seeley Social Media Popularity
- Shannon Seeley Fitness journey
Shannon Seeley Biography
Shannon is a popular American fitness diva who is a rising star of fitness industry. Professionally, She is a Fitness Model and Bodybuilder who has performed in different IFBB championships. She was born in 1992 and as of now she is 29 years old. She was born and raised in Michigan, United States. To know her life Story and Up downs, Stick to the article till end.
Shannon Seeley Physical Appearance such as Height, Weight, Measurements
Seeley has numerous fans who always being curious to know more about her life and physical appearance such as height, weight etc.
- Height= 5’4″
- Weight= 130lbs-140lbs
- Hair Color= Black
- Eye Color= Dark Brown
- Measurements= N/A
- Shoe Size= 7 (US)
Shannon Seeley Family Background
Shannon belongs to an American family. Her father name is Larry Empie and Mother’s name is Etta Empie Cook. She’s rooted to her motherland and love her nation. She belongs to a well educated family. Shannon is a married woman, his husband name is Kyle Baxter and children name is Adley Rose Baxter.
- Brittany Lupton Biography, Fitness Journey, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Hannah Elizabeth Biography, Fitness Journey, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
Shannon Seeley Education Background
Shannon has completed her schooling in a private high school in United States. After that, She enrolled for her bachelor’s degree at the University of America to study BS Health Science & Nutrition.
Shannon Seeley Social Media Popularity
In the beginning, no one knows about Shannon’s fitness and Her amazing Physique. While practicing in the gym people complimented her and appreciated her for being this fit. That’s how she gained confidence and started posting her muscular photos as well as participating in bodybuilding competitions. By taking inspiration from famous female bodybuilders, she participated in IFBB competitions and performed well. Currently, She promotes numerous brands such as Bodybuilder @titannutrition, @transcendhrt, @warroomhq, @recoverycbd.usa, @teamshannonseeley, @shanisfierce_, and @homesteadermomma. Further, She has more than 132k followers on Instagram. Now, She helps people to achieve their fitness goals.
Shannon Seeley Fitness Journey
In the journey of fitness, Shannon had a lot of difficulty settling down, However, Shannon’s strong determination don’t let the obstacles win. She faced challenges in her day-by-day life. Choosing a male dominant career always comes up with different kinda struggles. Thanks to her self-belief and hard work which helped her to grow in this industry. She faced humiliation in the age of 9 when she was in school. She got bullied by the girls for being overweight. Therefore, She ended up in depression and anxiety. After this, She decided to become slim.
She stoped eating food and started running at the age of 9 she had thoughts to become slim like models. However, She ended up having bad health. that phase was too hard for her to suffer. Later on, She realized to understand to basic concepts to get right her weight. In 2014, She started focusing on building her physique in Gym. After being a runner, She had a high stamina and ability to start her bodybuilding career. She has even participated in many competitions, list as follows:
- 2021 NPC North American Championships Women’s Physique 6th place
- 2020 NPC Junior USA Championships Women’s Physique 3rd place
- 2020 NPC Michigan State Championships Women’s Physique 2nd Place
- 2018 NPC Junior USA Championships Women’s Physique Class C 2nd Place
- 2017 NPC Western Michigan Championships Women’s Physique 1st Place
- 2017 NPC Central States Championships Women’s Physique 1st Place
- 2016 NPC Junior Nationals Women’s Physique Class C 9th Place
- 2015 NPC National Championships Women’s Physique Class C 16th Place