Nataliya Kuznetsova is one of those fitness models that belong to Russia. In this article, we’re going to provide Nataliya Kuznetsova’s life details such as her Bio, Age, Height, Workouts, Youtube, Instagram, Competitions etc.
- Nataliya Kuznetsova Biography
- Nataliya Kuznetsova Physical Appearance such as Height, Weight, Measurements
- Nataliya Kuznetsova Family Background
- Nataliya Kuznetsova Education Background
- Nataliya Kuznetsova Social Media Popularity
- Nataliya Kuznetsova Fitness journey
Nataliya Kuznetsova Biography
Nataliya is a famous fitness diva who started powerlifting at the age of 14. Professionally, She is a Fitness Model and IFBB Pro Bodybuilder who has wide popularity on social media. She was born and raised in Chita, Chitinsky District. Nataliya was born on 1 July 1991 and as of now, she is 33 years old. To know her life Story and Up downs, Stick to the article till the end.
|Real name||Nataliya Kuznetsova|
|Nataliya Kuznetsova Instagram||nataliya.amazonka|
|Age as of 2024||33|
|Height Weight||Height 5.8 Weight 90kg|
|Date Of Birth||1 July 1991|
|The profession is||Fitness Model – Female Bodybuilders – Athlete|
Nataliya Kuznetsova Physical Appearance such as Height, Weight, Measurements
Nataliya has numerous fans who always being curious to know more about her life and physical appearance such as height, weight, etc.
- Height= 5’8″
- Weight= 90kg
- Hair Color= Black
- Eye Color= Dark Brown
- Measurements= 50-28-29(inches)
- Shoe Size = N/A
- Biceps = 20 inches
- Legs = 35 inches
- Thigh = 33 inches
Nataliya Kuznetsova Family Background
Nataliya is a married woman, She is happily married to his long time boyfriend Vladislav Kuznetsov. They met in 2009 and fell in love. Vladislav is also a famous bodybuilder. Her father’s name and Mother’s name are unknown yet. She’s rooted in her motherland and loves her nation. She belongs to a well-educated family. Nataliya’s family always supported her in Education As a result, She is widely known as Russian professional female bodybuilder who has won the titles of the world arm lifting, bench press, and deadlift. Further,European bench press and deadlift titles also.
- Dunja Bitar Biography, Fitness Journey, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Carmen Penalver Biography, Fitness Journey, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
Nataliya Kuznetsova Education Background
Kuznetsova completed her schooling in a private high school in Russia. After that, She enrolled for her bachelor’s degree at Moscow State Academy of Physical Culture and completed her graduation in 2013.
Nataliya Kuznetsova Social Media Popularity
In the beginning, She wasn’t that much popular. Her fitness and impressive Physique helped her to grow on a large scale. While practicing in the gym people complimented her and appreciated her for being this fit. That’s how she gained confidence and started posting her muscular photos on Social Media. Currently, She promotes numerous brands and she is sponsored by RPS Nutrition and Oxytropin. Apart, She is in a contract with Richpiana Nutrition 5% which held in 2019.Further, She has more than 1 million followers on Instagram and she also has a facebook account.
Nataliya Kuznetsova Fitness Journey
In the journey of fitness, Nataliya had a lot of difficulty settling down. At the age of 14, She begin her journey through powerlifting. At that time, Her weight was approx 40kg. To gain muscle mass, She started workouts and different exercises to build her physquie. Kuznetsova’s strong determination don’t let the obstacles win. She faced challenges in her day-by-day life.
Choosing an interest in which consistency is important always comes up with different kinda struggles. Thanks to her self-belief and hard work which helped her to grow in this industry. She loves to build her physique that’s her reason for being a fitness person. She is not interested in bodybuilding or sports competitions. She just aims to be fit and toned. For that Nataliya used anabolic steroids and estrogen blockers, And she openly accept this fact. She has participated in numerous competitions, list is given below:
- In 2007 and 2008 Baykal Gran Prix bodybuilding champion
- 2014 the Cup of Eurasia Champion and armlifting, powerlifting record holder at Vologda, Russia
- 2014 World champion – record arm lifting
- 2014 World champion – record in the bench press NAP and Poddubnogo of Russia Armlifiting Champion
- European bench press and deadlift (WPC) champion, Eurasia bench press, deadlift (GPA), and armlifting champion
- 2015 the Cup Eastern Europe (GPA) Champion with the world record in the deadlift, and the Cup Eastern Europe (WAA) champion for traction and rolling axel.
- 1st position holder in Baikal Grand Prix Competition Champion
- 1st position holder in IFBB WOS Romania Muscle Fest Amateur Competition in 2018
- 2nd position holder in IFBB Romania Muscle Fest Pro Women’s Bodybuilding in 2019